When I first started Boutique Social DC it was so I could help small businesses succeed on social media, and to have the freedom to work from home with my daughter.
And because a huge benefit of having my own business would allow me to spend quality time with her, I found myself only creating content for clients because I thought there was no way I could devote time to my daughter AND create content for my platforms on top of everything else.
Until I realized I could create a single value-packed post every week and repurpose it! Which would allow me to expand my reach without working harder.
Whether it’s a tip, trick, or how-to, find a value-filled post you’ve already shared (or create a new one) and repurpose it!
Here are 5 ways to do it:
1) SOCIAL MEDIA 🗯 Go beyond the ‘Gram! Share a post on Facebook & publish an article on LinkedIn! LinkedIn articles live on your profile & they are easily shared & highly searchable. (Always keep in mind your audience on each platform is different, so adjust your messaging and language accordingly.)
2) BLOG POST 👩🏼💻 Give your SEO a boost by creating a blog post…like this one! Once it’s published, share it on Pinterest to drive even more traffic to your blog.
3) VIDEO 📹 Never underestimate the power of video! Discuss the same topic as the post & upload it to YouTube and/or IGTV.
4) FREEBIE 📝 Take the value you provided in your post & create a downloadable PDF to help you grow your email list! From guides to checklists, the possibilities are endless.
5) EMAIL 📧 Include a portion of the post in your monthly newsletter, or break it up & create an email series.
See how easy it is?! Ready to stop reinventing the wheel & make the absolute most out of your amazing content?
I challenge you today to write a tip or repurpose an old one, then flip it and reverse it so you can work smarter…not harder. Then use that free time of yours to enjoy the perks of being a business owner.
What’s your favorite way to repurpose content?!